Friday, June 20, 2014

Mavericks problems

If I was a leader of Apple (which I am not) and I had $3 billion to spend on something, I think my choice would be to spend the money on things to improve the existing Mavericks operating system so that it all worked rather than having strange problems constantly appearing on my computer. Like the fact if I click in the wrong place with my cursor or move it, suddenly it jumps to the edge of my screen for no apparent reason. I would love to have a mail system that actually goes out and gets all of my mail so that I don't have to go into webmail to find out if it is downloaded all of the mail that it was supposed to. There are things that I can live without, however having a consistent email program download correctly is one of those things that most people won't even check. But when current and past clients are reporting to me that part of their e-mail is not downloaded by the Mail program for no apparent reason, it tells me that something is wrong down at the basic core of this mail system. Please Apple take $1 or $2 billion and fix the operating system.

No comments: